I had the privilege of going to my semi-annual dentist check-up this past week. It seemed like for the past 5 years or so, every time I went in for a routine check-up and cleaning, there’s is always something wrong with my tooth. I’ve had 3 root canals with crowns and 3 cavities in the past 5 years. I think I have just as many healthy teeth as unhealthy teeth right now today. I’m not quite sure what I’m doing wrong because I do feel that I take care of my teeth pretty well. It might just be that I’m cursed with bad genes. Both my parents have horrible teeth conditions. Great, another thing to look forward to. Anyway, my dentist recommended me to a periodontist for bone loss situation under one of my root canals. The pain has been really bad, but it’s not continuous. He told me it’ll only get worse and that the tooth will eventually need to be pulled out. Whether it’s next year to 10 years, he doesn’t know. I think I’ll just wait it out until it just naturally falls off. So, I’m devoting this week’s roundup to healthy teeth.
- Saving Money Today – Yakezie Update Finally Broke 100000
- Money Ning – Best CD Rates
- Lisa Johnson Fitness – How to Get Skinny. How to Stay Skinny.
- Bruce Bucks – Do Women Cost More Than Men?
- Redeeming Riches – Getting Dirty to Destroy Your Debt – One Toilet at a Time
- WiseBread – Credit Card Fraud and How to Avoid It
- Frugal Zeitgeist – Cars With Best Resale Value
I’ve enjoyed reading all these posts this week. Enjoy these articles and cheers to healthy teeth.Did you enjoy reading this article? Please consider subscribing via RSS Feed or Email Feed to keep in touch!